Chip serves as the President of Optimized Systems LLC and founded the company in 2011. He has worked for several Tier 1 suppliers in the automotive manufacturing industry since 1999. His experience on the factory floor and in the back office ranges from rubber and clutch processing, design, technical engineering, to new business development. He has been involved in efficiency improvements projects since 2000 and he has a passion for reducing waste and process simplification for end users.
Chip has degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Accounting along with professional certifications which include:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant in the State of Virginia - License # 38545
- CMfgE - Certified Manufacturing Engineer by Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- CSSGB - Certified Six Sigma Green Belt by the American Society for Quality
- CLD - Certified LabVIEW Developer by National Instruments
- LBC - Lean Bronze Certification by the Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- P.E. - Licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Virginia - License # 048030
Copyright 2011-2013 Optimized Systems LLC. All rights reserved.